Watch the full interview with rapper Fili Wey on the program "Una Tarde Anyone" on Digital Public TV.
FROM OUR BLOG
While there are many adventurous sports in the world, the joy of each one is based on the type of sport one likes. In today’s world, due to the growing number of tourist destinations, especially along the seaside more and more water-sport equipments are being produced leading the company in full throttle towards minting a ton of money.
Among all the water activities such as Jet-skiing, Banana boating and even Parasailing, the most liked and desired water activity is Scuba Diving. There is something very special about going beneath the surface of the water and spending some time among the life of the water animals and discovering life there. While an enthusiastic tourist might merely be interested in what’s beneath the coastline of the sea there are some people whose curiosity level needs a ton more depth to get satisfied. Whether you are a beginner or a pro the following are few of the best scuba gear tips, tricks and dive hacks which can guarantee you the best out of their purchase and use.
1. Dive Hacks
● Seal almost everything. While most of the cameras tend to be waterproof after a certain altitude under the sea level, they too will start to malfunction due to the water pressure. Making sure that the light source and electronic devices are sealed using a transparent wrap will only add on to its ability.
● Making sure to buy good underwater propulsion system can be of major use as these are great for people who want some boost when they’re diving. This not just allows a person to travel vast distances but also allows a person to store their energy within themselves without making them exhausted before they reach the river bed.
● While there are several devices which showcase the various aspects in the water such as its depth, temperature and well also the times, it’s better to get a smart underwater watch and get all these services in that one wearable device. As this gear keeps you well informed and safe underwater, it acts more like an asset which can run for a long period of time with multiple positive advantages attached to it.
2. Camera/Suit Hacks
● If you are serious about capturing great images and video underwater with extremely good quality which expresses vibrant colors, then there is nothing better than grabbing a pair of GoPro. Make sure to buy it in a set as this will entitle you to even the free attachments which can be used while you’re underwater.
● If you find it difficult to get in your wetsuit then the easiest solution to this problem is the use of baby oil. As this oil is primarily designed to be smooth and be anti-bacterial it makes it the perfect form of lubrication to use to get into one’s website.
I really don’t want anyone in my family to get sick again especially this year. For the better part of last year, my kids and I got laid up for many days with chills, diarrhea, muscle aches and headaches, which resulted from flu.
Reports show that about 15 percent of the country’s population gets flu every year. I don’t want any of my family members to be among them. Not again! Did I mention that flu used to attack me because of my poor health habits? Of course, I realized that I was the problem. I got tired of the flu attacking me, my kids and many others around us because we also spread it.
Tips to guard against germs
After realizing that I was the problem, I started living healthily. More than seven months down the line, none of my family members have been attacked by flu. Here are some of the health behaviors that keep us safe from flu menace.
Getting a vaccine
My doctor told me that vaccine is the best way to stay free from flu-causing germs. He added that no matter how clean I wash my hands, I still breathe. Particles of Flu aerosol are not visible, and can actually travel for more than 10 feet. This means that I can easily breathe in flu aerosol particles. Vaccine is extremely important because it primes the body to launch a flu-fighting response all the time. So, I ensured that everyone in my family got the vaccine.
Having clean hands all the time
I have made handwashing a habit in my home. One can be exposed to flu while greeting a germy hand, touching a germy chair, pen and so on in the office or at school, and sometimes at home. If I clean my hands before I touch my face, I will have minimised chances of the germs reaching my nose, eyes, mouth and ears. In fact, these are the major entry points of germs into our systems. I have made my kids understand the importance of having clean hands all the time wherever they are, especially before eating, after coming from the restroom, and after being in any crowded place.
No more nail nibbling
Biting nails is a poor health habit. My youngest daughter could not get her nails off her teeth a year ago. But I realized she learned it from me. So, I stopped, and then explained to her why she should also stop. Yes, she did stop after a while.
I realized that by biting my nails, I am simply inviting germs into my system. Even though I have achieved making hand washing a habit, the truth is that no one can keep cleaning hands with sanitizer around the clock. I told my daughter that hands are always exposed to germs, and if we keep on rubbing our faces or biting our nails, we are actually making it easier for germs to enter our system. I gave the same information to everybody else in my house.
I keep my house clean
According to research, phones, furniture and computers contain more germs than our toilets. Like many other people out there, I wash my washroom at least three times a day. What about the rest of the items in the house? Well, I have learned my lesson. Nowadays, I do disinfect my phone at least once in three days. I take time to clean everything in my house to ensure we are free from germs.